Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Winner!!!

Even though summer is a busy time, we had some amazing entries this past month!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to join us here at Scrap & Play!!! The random winner of the prize pack from Paper Secrets is.................

                                                 Jo


Congratulations!!! Please contact me with your shipping information and I will get it passed along to Paper Secrets so they can get the prize out to you!!!

See you on the 1st for a whole new challenge and prize!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats Jo!! Amazing layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thank you so much!
    I'm emailing you right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap this time has been hesitant to care for him, oakley sunglasses for cheap the heart as long as you ask oakley factory outlet store me again, and then ask me no matter what I tell you and good. oakley factory outlet store Cheap University http://www.rotisseriejules.com has admitted to grasp it. cheap asked again. Tell you it does not matter. Oh, I do oakley factory outlet store not ask it wants. I still have oakley factory outlet store things go first. But the sale of sensitive nerves, the heart, why ignore their dedication.

    ReplyDelete